The International 48. KRAF 2017. short film festival – RIJEKA
The International 48. KRAF 2017. short film festival – Rijeka will be held at Art Kino Croatia Cinema in Rijeka, Croatia on the 1-st and 2-nd of December 2017.
International non-professional short film festival. The 48. KRAF festival is a non thematic one. Films can be : feature, documentary, experimental, animation or a music video. The festival is open to all films from Croatia and abroad which have not been screened at any of the previous KRAF festivals.
RULES & TERMS:
1.The KRAF festival is a non thematic one.
- Films can be : feature, documentary, experimental, animation or a music video.
- The festival is open to all films from Croatia and abroad which have not been screened at any of the previous KRAF festivals.
- Each entrant may enter up to 3 films.
- The length of each entry is restricted up to 20 minutes.
- Films must be submitted in full HD resolution (1920 x 1080); sent exclusively by link for download.
- Films in languages other than Croatian or English must have Croatian or English subtitles.
- The decisions about the films selected for screening/competition as well as the decisions about the awards will be made by the Awards Jury; selected by the KRAF Executive Committee.
- Best films at the KRAF festival may be awarded with: the Grand prix (for the best film); the Ervin Debeuc best camera award; the best editing award; the best scenario award; the best film directing award. The best short feature film award; best documentary film award; best experimental film award, best animation film award. Special awards for the best music videos. The viewer’s choice awards will also be awarded by the votes of the public in the KRAF festival cinema.
- The film which wins the Grand prix will be awarded with1.000 US$ (one thousand US dolars).
- The paricipation fee for each submitted film is 10 US$ (ten US dolars).
NB.: The payments of the participation fees are not refundable. Please take special attention of the rules and terms for the KRAF festival.
- The organizer reserves the right to copy the material for the archives and the right to screen it with the sole purpose of promoting the KRAF festival, filmmaking and filmmakers. The organizing committee is obliged not to use the entries for commercial purposes.
- Film submissions for the 48. KRAF 2017. film festival is from 18.9.2017. to 20.10.2017.
- The application form for the 48. KRAF 2017. film festival is on this link.
48. KRAF 2017. – RIJEKA INTERNATIONAL NON-PROFESSIONAL FILM FESTIVAL
Kino video klub Liburnija film – Rijeka, Titov trg 6/2, 51000 Rijeka
The KRAF Executive Committee:
Koraljko Pasarić (president)
Zoran Ventin (technical issues)
Sanja Paravić (festival secretary)
Marija Lisac – Renko
Phone: 091 250 1959
Internet address: kraf.liburnija-film.hr